Meet our Massage Therapist Susan Wittkop in San Diego at TruSelf Sporting Club Gym. Massage Therapist Susan Wittkop has years of experience in teaching nearly all styles of group exercise classes, coaching one-on-one personal training clients, and working as a massage therapist. Her extensive knowledge in all of these disciplines makes her a complete resource for restoring movement and reducing pain. She understands the uniqueness of each client she sees and works to be sure that they can enjoy an active lifestyle.
While she enjoys teaching all her group exercise classes, her most favorite to teach is on the TRX Suspension Trainer. On the few occasions that you will not find Susan in the gym, you can sometimes find her running obstacle course races, mud races, or even riding her motorcycle in the San Diego back country!
- Holistic Health Practitioner (1000+) hrs from the International Professional School of Bodywork
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) for six years
- 80hrs Specialized Training for Integrated Manual Therapy (IMT)
- AEA Certified
- 16hrs Myofascial Skeletal Training
- Functional Movement Training
- 20 hours Chronic Pain Neck & Low Back Reduction